B-25 WHAT ARE THE NEW RULES/RESTRICTIONS OF NAMEK'S DRAGON BALLS?
After the Namekseijins have settled on their new planet, the new Saichourou decides that their Dragon Balls have been a bit too restrictive, so he revised some of the rules/restrictions.. Since not all the changes were mentioned, the list below may be a bit inaccurate.
[Back to Mokuji]
- Must gather all seven Dragon Balls.
- Chant required in the Namek language.
- Wishes must be said in the Namek language.
- Only three wishes per summoning of Puronga.
- After the wishes are made, Puronga will disappear, the Dragon Balls will turn to stone and scatter themselves; they will remain stone for 130 days.
- Puronga cannot grant any wishes that are beyond the powers of the creator of the Dragon Balls.
- You can revive anyone or any group of people who fit a certain criteria multiple times, if they did not die of natural causes.
Member of #SAS#, the Sasami Appreciation Society.